1. Guy in white shirt and shaved head hits CM Punk in the head
2. CM Punk turns around and hits a different guy, putting on his sunglasses
3. This guy’s face says it all:
4. Here’s how the whole thing went down
The heckler reaches in to hit CM Punk from far behind, then ducks away. Punk turns around and thinks it was the man standing directly behind him, who is actually innocent. He his the innocent guy in sunglasses. Ouch.
The WWE made a statement about the incident to TMZ:
“WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk’s persona as a ‘bad guy’ fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back. WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment.”
Cagedsideseats.com discovered these tweets from the “real” heckler, admitting what he did:
7. The fan who got hit isn’t even that mad
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴