10. Thrities: Leave as soon as the cake is cut.
The sitter has to get home by 11 p.m.!
20. Thirties: Frantically texting the babysitter.
Timmy swallowed WHAT?
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸