1. The artist at work:
In a video discussing a protest of a recent art exhibit featuring a painting of Obama as Jesus on the cross, Glenn Beck went the extra mile to really illustrate his point regarding the importance freedom of speech. In a beret and a French accent, he showed off a piece of controversial art he created himself: a mason jar of his own pee that he dropped a dashboard bobblehead figurine of Obama into.
Though he says the urine is real, it looks like it’s pretty fake (or else Mr. Beck may be seriously ill).
He plans to sell his mixed-media sculpture for $25,000. If it sells, he says he’ll make a second work featuring Michelle Obama.
4. Video of Glenn showing off his pee jar:
Hat tip to @Bro_Pair
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC 👭