12. Collection of “XX For Ford” pins
This names every possible ethnic group: American Indians for Ford, Estonians for Ford, Italian Americans for Ford, Japanese Americans, Lebanese, Slovaks, etc…. The interesting thing here is why some of these have “American” after and some don’t? Why “Greek Americans” but then just “Polish”? There must’ve have been some decision making process on these, and I’d love to know what it was.
16. The only better campaign merchandise ever might have been:
You tell ‘em, Nixon.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.