12. Collection of “XX For Ford” pins
This names every possible ethnic group: American Indians for Ford, Estonians for Ford, Italian Americans for Ford, Japanese Americans, Lebanese, Slovaks, etc…. The interesting thing here is why some of these have “American” after and some don’t? Why “Greek Americans” but then just “Polish”? There must’ve have been some decision making process on these, and I’d love to know what it was.
16. The only better campaign merchandise ever might have been:
You tell ‘em, Nixon.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳