12. Collection of “XX For Ford” pins
This names every possible ethnic group: American Indians for Ford, Estonians for Ford, Italian Americans for Ford, Japanese Americans, Lebanese, Slovaks, etc…. The interesting thing here is why some of these have “American” after and some don’t? Why “Greek Americans” but then just “Polish”? There must’ve have been some decision making process on these, and I’d love to know what it was.
16. The only better campaign merchandise ever might have been:
You tell ‘em, Nixon.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.