12. Collection of “XX For Ford” pins
This names every possible ethnic group: American Indians for Ford, Estonians for Ford, Italian Americans for Ford, Japanese Americans, Lebanese, Slovaks, etc…. The interesting thing here is why some of these have “American” after and some don’t? Why “Greek Americans” but then just “Polish”? There must’ve have been some decision making process on these, and I’d love to know what it was.
16. The only better campaign merchandise ever might have been:
You tell ‘em, Nixon.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱