1. “Fat Is Where It’s At” by Carl Anderson
A little New Jack Swing-influenced, this upbeat number is pretty sexy for a song about being proud of obesity. Garfield is a BBW.
Best lyrics: “Fat is where it’s at/The bigger the better/and I’m a super heavyweight cat.”
2. “Nine Lives” by The Pointer Sisters
The Pointer Sisters don’t mess around, so this song isn’t particularly Garfield-related other than the general conceit of nine lives - “Wish I had nine lives/so I could spend them with you”.
3. “Shake Your Paw” by The Temptations
The legendary Motown group does a catchy number imploring listeners to dance.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏