1. “Fat Is Where It’s At” by Carl Anderson
A little New Jack Swing-influenced, this upbeat number is pretty sexy for a song about being proud of obesity. Garfield is a BBW.
Best lyrics: “Fat is where it’s at/The bigger the better/and I’m a super heavyweight cat.”
2. “Nine Lives” by The Pointer Sisters
The Pointer Sisters don’t mess around, so this song isn’t particularly Garfield-related other than the general conceit of nine lives - “Wish I had nine lives/so I could spend them with you”.
3. “Shake Your Paw” by The Temptations
The legendary Motown group does a catchy number imploring listeners to dance.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞