1. “Fat Is Where It’s At” by Carl Anderson
A little New Jack Swing-influenced, this upbeat number is pretty sexy for a song about being proud of obesity. Garfield is a BBW.
Best lyrics: “Fat is where it’s at/The bigger the better/and I’m a super heavyweight cat.”
2. “Nine Lives” by The Pointer Sisters
The Pointer Sisters don’t mess around, so this song isn’t particularly Garfield-related other than the general conceit of nine lives - “Wish I had nine lives/so I could spend them with you”.
3. “Shake Your Paw” by The Temptations
The legendary Motown group does a catchy number imploring listeners to dance.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.