1. “Fat Is Where It’s At” by Carl Anderson
A little New Jack Swing-influenced, this upbeat number is pretty sexy for a song about being proud of obesity. Garfield is a BBW.
Best lyrics: “Fat is where it’s at/The bigger the better/and I’m a super heavyweight cat.”
2. “Nine Lives” by The Pointer Sisters
The Pointer Sisters don’t mess around, so this song isn’t particularly Garfield-related other than the general conceit of nine lives - “Wish I had nine lives/so I could spend them with you”.
3. “Shake Your Paw” by The Temptations
The legendary Motown group does a catchy number imploring listeners to dance.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.