11. Tall rectangle fountains are the best - the coldest water and with an optimal pressure
13. Warning: double fountains can be a splashy danger
Often, their water pressure is tied together, so if both are going at the same time, there’s lower pressure. If you start drinking while someone else is using the other fountain, and then that person leaves, your stream will regain full pressure, blasting up into your face.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.