2. A few questions you might have about Peach:
Where did this app come from?
I have no freakin’ clue, bro. This thing came out of nowhere and now everyone has it. According to Techcrunch, it was created by one of the guys who made Vine, Dom Hoffman.
Why would I use this instead of the many other social networks I’m on?
Just trust me.
What does it DO?
You can post pics and status updates, comment on your friends’ pics and statuses, and also do funny actions like “boop” them or “put a ring on it.” That’s about it.
Why is it called Peach?
Idk but the peach emoji means butt hee hee…
Will Peach make my life better?
Unless you like being a friendless loser, then yes.
Is this one of those apps like Ello where if I join, it’s just the same handful of lame early adopters who sign up for everything on it?
Yepppppp… But hey, you only live once!
3. These are the fun reactions:
4. You can see your activity feed where people do little reactions or replies to your posts:
5. You can post images or do status updates for your friends:
6. Cool feature: If you type “draw” as a status update, it gives you the option to draw something….
7. I drew a happy lil’ flower because I’m responsible and did NOT draw a dick bc I knew I was going to post this.
8. You can also can type in “GIF” and it will allow you to search for a GIF to post.
9. I searched “cat falling” and got a nice GIF of a wittle puddytat falling off a counter.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- At least 25 people are dead after a powerful earthquake hit Indonesia. Many may still be trapped under collapsed buildings.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏