40 Things Under $50 Every Woman In Her Thirties Should Own
Whether you live with kids, cats, a significant other, or roommates, get these grown-woman essentials cheap. Then you can either save the rest or blow it on a riding mower that plays Beyoncé when you beep the horn (no judgments). Men's version here.
1. A Fire Extinguisher
2. A Clothes Steamer
3. A Good Hair Straightener
4. Good Sunscreen for Your Face
5. Workout Clothes Actually Meant Just for Exercise (Not Your Old T-Shirts)
6. A Classy Matching Lingerie Set
7. A Functional, Not Sexy, Strapless Bra
8. Spanx (Sorry, World)
9. A Garment Bag
10. A Rolling Carry-On-Sized Suitcase
11. Keep Your Nail Game Up
12. One Solid Go-To Dinner Recipe
13. A Better Coffee Thermos
14. A Second Bath mat
15. Fancy Concealer
16. Fancy Foundation
17. Multiple Pairs of Black Tights
18. A Power Drill
19. Black Ankle Boots
20. Static Spray
21. Dry Shampoo Spray
22. A Cast-Iron Skillet
23. An Evening Bag/Clutch
24. Playing Cards
25. All Your Contacts Organized and Saved
26. A Salad/Serving Bowl
27. A Swimsuit You Feel Like Hot Shit In and You Can Actually Swim In
If you've ever gone swimming in a bikini or a strapless one-piece, you know these things are not meant for actually swimming in. You need a one-piece with straps that won't flash any children at the beach for those times you're actually doing more than just tanning.
A Hot Shit swimsuit is wildly different for everyone; you'll know yours when you see it. This is worth making a splurge for.
As far as cheap swim-able one pieces, Old Navy or Land's End (yes, really) are the best.
28. Something Ridiculous for Teenagers, Because YOLO