1. Overall Jorts:
2. Leather Vest with a “Rebel” Patch with Confederate Flag:
3. Sponsored by Mt. Dew:
4. Green Crimped Hair:
5. Renn Faire Layering and Feather Hair Extensions:
6. Punk Rock Blazer with NOFX Patch:
7. Latex Evening Gown:
8. Hot Pink Glowsticks in Your Hair:
9. Tentacles on Species That Don’t Usually Have Tentacles:
10. Everything-but-the-Kitchen-Sink Look:
11. Rad Saxophone and Tiny Mouse Fascinator Hat:
12. Steven Alan Plaid Shirts and Selvage Denim:
13. All Denim “Canadian Tuxedo”:
14. Candy Raver Neon Outfits:
15. Sexy Curves Are Always In Style:
16. Silk Running Shorts and Nylon Harness:
17. Shutter Shades:
18. Wearing a Team Jersey for the Same Species as You (Raptors Jersey on a Raptor):
He had #15 For Vince Carter.
19. Underwear as Outerwear and Puffy Shirts:
20. Heart Boxers as Outerwear:
21. Black and White Formal Menswear
These two guys were at a wedding that happened to be at the same hotel.
22. Don’t Be Afraid to Mix Prints:
23. Jester Hats Are Cool
24. Corsets for Sexy Busty Cows:
25. Yellow Pimp Suits:
26. Off-Duty-Model Werewolf:
27. Glowstick Hair Accessories
28. Leather Badger Biker Jacket:
29. Matching Your Scarf To Your Fur:
30. Hawaiian Shirts:
31. Hoodie Sweatshirts:
32. Shorty Short Short Cut-Off Jorts:
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏