How do you like them apples?
You didn’t possibly think this could be a completely Damon/Affleck-free list, did you?
29. Because if you keep believing, against all odds, Boston will come through for you.
The 2004 Red Sox winning the World Series.
Correction: A previous version of this post misidentified House of Pain as being from Boston.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴