1. Mercedes Benz for a sucessful business man
2. Accra’s public bus for a driver
3. Red fish for a fisherman
4. Green fish for a fisherman
6. Lion for a chief
7. Another fish for a fisherman
8. Pig for a man whose business was selling pigs.
9. Agouti (a kind of rodent) for a man who loved to eat its meat
10. Hen for a mother
11. Airplane, a symbol of success for a businessman
12. Snail to symbolize the slow passage into death
Not quite sure what that means, but hey.
13. Turtle to symbolize slow passage into death
14. Eagle for a chief
15. Fishing boat
16. Cruise ship
17. Ear of corn for a farmer
18. Bible for a religious person
19. Star® bottle of beer for the beer lover
20. Cocoa pod for a farmer
21. Aquarius soda for Coca Cola Spain
22. Wrench for a mechanic
23. Piano for a musician
24. Cinema projector for Coca Cola Spain
Sounds like this is actually
25. Plane joiner for a carpenter
26. Fuel pump for a gas station manager
27. Trowel for a mason
28. Bic pen and notebook for a teacher
29. Onion for a farmer
All photos from GhanaCoffin.com
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️