22 Black And White Photos That Prove Florida Has Always Been Weird
Never change, Florida.
1. These gals and their gator:
2. This policeman with a baby gator:
3. A mermaid at Rainbow Springs serving underwater Thanksgiving:
4. These guys hanging around with their enormous fish:
5. This colored in postcard of a family taking home a live gator as a pet
6. This boy and his 'tor:
7. These girls driving an electric car on the beach:
8. This ill-proportioned couple slow dancing:
9. A band that jumped in the pool, cello and all:
10. These babes who pick limes in their swimsuits:
11. This dolphin who's trying cheesy pickup lines on this woman:
12. Bikini golfing:
13. Totally normal, not scary fish/shark/monster things:
14. The state police vehicle inspection squad:
15. This "bobbed hair" contest:
16. Ted Williams from the Boston Red Sox fishing:
17. This old man and his prized giant watermelon:
18. These gents and their gator.
19. The uniforms on the Stetson University women's basketball team (totally practical, right?):
20. People skiing on a mountain of sand at Fort Meade. Sand skiing!
21. These Floridians who decided to drive to Alaska in this car:
22. Santa getting his swerve on with some hotties in Panama City:
A previous version misidentified the type of citrus fruits being picked by babes in swimsuits. They are limes, not oranges.