2. Cats: Toxoplasmosis
Toxoplasmosis is a parasite from cat poop that crawls into human brains and literally changes how you think. It literally makes you LOVE CATS. And eats your brain.
3. Birds: Parrot Fever
Psittacosis, a.k.a. parrot fever, is form of chlamydia that parrots get that they can pass to humans without eve having sex with them Messed up and totally true.
5. Cats: Cat Scratch Fever (It’s a Real Thing!)
Not just a Ted Nugent song, about half of all outdoor cats have been exposed to this disease. In humans, it can cause painful and itchy swelling at the scratch site, as well as swollen lymph nodes. However, you probably won’t die.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️