1. This is Crumpet.
Crumpet is a smooth coat Brussells Griffon, for all you Westminster Dog Show judges out there.
2. This is Crumpet as E.T.
Crumpet’s owner, Paul Wallace, has been creating these delightful photoshops of his pooch for Instagram. “Sometimes her Instagram posts are related to stories in the news, but more often i’ll just get a thought like, “Crumpet looks a bit like E.T.,” he explains.
He has a day job at an advertising agency, but finds time to slack off [note to Paul’s boss: please don’t fire him]. “I try to limit myself to 10 minutes per Crumpet image, but sometimes I get carried away and burn up a few hours,” he admits. “It’s a bit embarrassing I suppose. Or not.”
14. LOOK AT THIS FREAKING FACE ARE YOU SCREAMING YET? I’M SCREAMING
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.