1. This is Crumpet.
Crumpet is a smooth coat Brussells Griffon, for all you Westminster Dog Show judges out there.
2. This is Crumpet as E.T.
Crumpet’s owner, Paul Wallace, has been creating these delightful photoshops of his pooch for Instagram. “Sometimes her Instagram posts are related to stories in the news, but more often i’ll just get a thought like, “Crumpet looks a bit like E.T.,” he explains.
He has a day job at an advertising agency, but finds time to slack off [note to Paul’s boss: please don’t fire him]. “I try to limit myself to 10 minutes per Crumpet image, but sometimes I get carried away and burn up a few hours,” he admits. “It’s a bit embarrassing I suppose. Or not.”
14. LOOK AT THIS FREAKING FACE ARE YOU SCREAMING YET? I’M SCREAMING
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭