1. A woman might use her smartphone to help her high-five her friends.
At last night’s launch for the Samsung Galaxy S IV, Rebecca Greenfield described a sketch (!) that used a group of ethnically diverse “bridesmaids” to illustrate what the Samsung Galaxy S IV could do for them as women, including whatever it is they are doing in the above picture.
What else can a woman possibly do with a smartphone?
9. A women might ask her smartphone, “Siri, where do I work again?”
Per this story on pink phones, a commercial for the HTC Rhyme showed: a young woman …during her afternoon of leisure, [when] she receives a call from ‘Work.’ The slightest trace of concern crosses her face before she hits “Decline.”
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.