18. This poem from the Minneapolis mayor.
Mayor R.T. Rybak
Snow falls,gets shoveled + blowed/
Move your car so you won’t get towed/
Get off snow emergency routes by 9/
Then relax with Grammys +wine
Correction: As Minneapolis City Pages points out, a few of these items are Minnesotan only in spirit. This article has been edited to make that clear.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦