Miley Cyrus appeared on the Today Show this morning to perform her hit singles “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball.”
She also sat down with a six-minute interview with host Matt Lauer. Below, our favorite quotes.
1. “[The attention] is kind of what I want. I’m an artist so I’m hoping that I get a little attention, otherwise my record sales might be a little sketch.”
2. “I don’t ever really plan to offend people, um, but sometimes that just happens because I think people— you know, they’re not open to what they don’t understand. That’s why what I’m doing is for my fans.”
5. “This is who I am. I think it’s only hard if you’re trying to be something you’re not. Being who you are is really easy.”
6. In response to Lauer asking when her “sexual phase” will stop: “I heard when you turn 40 things start to go a little less sexual, so probably around 40?”
9. “For me the most important thing is being a really good person, and that doesn’t depend on what you do on stage, that depends on how you treat people when you’re offstage.”
The full interview:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- In the last week, federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸