1. On New Year’s Eve, a strange light (or group of strange lights) was seen floating over Hollywood.
2. That night saw a “flurry of reports” by Californian civilians claiming to have seen strange lights in the sky lasting well into New Year’s Day morning.
Some said the lights appeared to hover in a “diamond or triangle shape,” while others reported seeing something more “egg-shaped.”
Witnesses said the lights first appeared to fly together in formation, but then began to separate. Residents of Auburn, CA Terry and Hans Mauth told local ABC news affiliate ABC13: “Whatever it was moved up and to the left. It hovered there for probably about 60 seconds, then it took off at a high rate of speed out of sight directly away from us and just disappeared.”
Federal authorities, responding to reports, said there had been “no unusual flight activity” in California that night.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖