1. On New Year’s Eve, a strange light (or group of strange lights) was seen floating over Hollywood.
2. That night saw a “flurry of reports” by Californian civilians claiming to have seen strange lights in the sky lasting well into New Year’s Day morning.
Some said the lights appeared to hover in a “diamond or triangle shape,” while others reported seeing something more “egg-shaped.”
Witnesses said the lights first appeared to fly together in formation, but then began to separate. Residents of Auburn, CA Terry and Hans Mauth told local ABC news affiliate ABC13: “Whatever it was moved up and to the left. It hovered there for probably about 60 seconds, then it took off at a high rate of speed out of sight directly away from us and just disappeared.”
Federal authorities, responding to reports, said there had been “no unusual flight activity” in California that night.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎