1. Don’t mince words with the person who broke your heart.
2. Take it a step further.
3. Be direct.
4. Challenge the people you care about.
5. Shut it down.
6. Drop that HP knowledge.
7. Stand up for what’s important.
8. Be honest with your friends.
9. And let them be honest, too.
10. Don’t let mansplaining stand.
11. Eat the sandwich.
12. Get your priorities in order.
13. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
14. Don’t worry if you feel crazy.
15. Always have good manners.
16. Know thyself.
17. Remember, sarcasm doesn’t work over email.
18. And shop til you drop.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺