1. Kerry Washington is on the cover of the December/January issue of Lucky magazine, looking windswept and nearly unrecognizable.
Why is her neck cut off with a red scarf? Why this outfit at all? (It’s a dress from Christian Dior’s 2014 resort wear collection.) And why is she covered in SO much frosty makeup??
2. And here’s a close-up of her face.
3. What is the lighting situation going on here??
The lighting/shadow on Washington’s (pristine! perfect!) teeth is making them look a little off.
4. This two-month-old photo from Washington’s Instagram account looks like it may have been taken at the same shoot — the other woman pictured here is the shoot’s stylist, and Washington hashtagged the photo “#PatrickDemarchelier,” the photographer.
She looks SO much better here.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏