1. BuzzFeed received this video from a tipster, who said his brother filmed the footage on his iPhone Monday night in the Bronx.
The above clip was taken from an approximately three-minute long video, which was shortened to be sent as a text.
What IS it. Is it one of those car dealership lights, managed by a very enthusiastic operator? Or is it AN ALIEN SPACESHIP FROM OUTER SPACE that has just realized it’s been seen?? It LOOKS like the second one. Also maybe the first one. It is probably a spotlight. But a tricky thing for a UFO to do would be to look just enough like a spotlight that everyone around you said “that’s a spotlight!” so you felt dumb.
2. Again! Again!
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺