1. Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge, the one-time-lip-ringed, non-Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 vocalists, was driving with his wife in San Diego when he spotted a few strange twinkling lights in the sky.
DeLonge ecstatically captioned the video as follows: “LAST NIGHT UFO IN SAN DIEGO!! Hahaah yes!! My wife and I followed it for 30 min, a fleet of cars were pulled over watching it with us. Some said they were watching it for an hour. It was 2 sets of lights, going in and out and popping up in different locations. Standard shit if you read about this stuff… HAHHA YES I WAS THERE. Does anyone know how happy I am!!??”
3. They were right all along!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴