A year ago, Yahoo Canada user “Sharksharksahrk” presented the above inquiry. As you can see, the question goes chillingly unresolved. What DO girls want out of a guy’s Facebook profile picture? I took to the Internet to find out.
1. Contrast Your Shirt With Your Skin
If you don’t contrast your shirt with your skin color, girls might not even be able to SEE you in your profile picture. You don’t want the only comments from girls on your profile picture to be ones like this: “Are you even in this pic, lol.”
5. Surround Yourself With As Many People As Possible
A picture of you with 10 or 20 friends is good, but a picture of you crouching behind, say, a college graduation class photo is even better. It doesn’t have to be yours. Wow, everyone here looks really good. So many people.
Behold: The Perfect Profile Picture For Guys
Graphic by Chris Ritter
Putting alllll of that advice to use, we’ve created the perfect profile picture. Maybe you can just Photoshop your head in, or something. I’m sure it will work! As well as any of the rest of this advice, anyway.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.