A year ago, Yahoo Canada user “Sharksharksahrk” presented the above inquiry. As you can see, the question goes chillingly unresolved. What DO girls want out of a guy’s Facebook profile picture? I took to the Internet to find out.
1. Contrast Your Shirt With Your Skin
If you don’t contrast your shirt with your skin color, girls might not even be able to SEE you in your profile picture. You don’t want the only comments from girls on your profile picture to be ones like this: “Are you even in this pic, lol.”
5. Surround Yourself With As Many People As Possible
A picture of you with 10 or 20 friends is good, but a picture of you crouching behind, say, a college graduation class photo is even better. It doesn’t have to be yours. Wow, everyone here looks really good. So many people.
Behold: The Perfect Profile Picture For Guys
Graphic by Chris Ritter
Putting alllll of that advice to use, we’ve created the perfect profile picture. Maybe you can just Photoshop your head in, or something. I’m sure it will work! As well as any of the rest of this advice, anyway.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.