1. Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
“I became a vegetarian when I was 12, so I don’t miss any actually good, adult foods and basically have no memory of what meat tastes like. But my mouth waters everytime I see a can of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, which I used to eat directly from the can at my grandmother’s house.”
4. Pastrami Sandwiches
“I’ve been vegetarian for 10+ years and I strangely crave pastrami sandwiches every now and then (e.g., when I’m drunk or hungover). I’ll cave in every few years and have a little piece if it’s around, but that’s sort of a secret so shhhh! Or not — I’m OK with being publicly shamed.”
9. And for vegans, it’s all about CHEESE.
“I am a vegan and I miss cheeeeeese. All cheese, but especially soft cheese. i literally have dreams about camembert. Or, ooh! You know what would be nice would be a baked brie, with red pepper jelly. Or, hell, just a baguette with some brie on it would be more than fine. Or pont l’eveque. It’s been 9 years since I had any cheese though, so maybe my memory is exaggerating how nice these things are.” (It isn’t.)
What non-veggie friendly food do YOU miss the most?
Add yours in the comments! This is a SAFE SPACE. (Although if you don’t miss any meats or cheeses, good job. Stay strong!)
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.