1. Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
“I became a vegetarian when I was 12, so I don’t miss any actually good, adult foods and basically have no memory of what meat tastes like. But my mouth waters everytime I see a can of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli, which I used to eat directly from the can at my grandmother’s house.”
4. Pastrami Sandwiches
“I’ve been vegetarian for 10+ years and I strangely crave pastrami sandwiches every now and then (e.g., when I’m drunk or hungover). I’ll cave in every few years and have a little piece if it’s around, but that’s sort of a secret so shhhh! Or not — I’m OK with being publicly shamed.”
9. And for vegans, it’s all about CHEESE.
“I am a vegan and I miss cheeeeeese. All cheese, but especially soft cheese. i literally have dreams about camembert. Or, ooh! You know what would be nice would be a baked brie, with red pepper jelly. Or, hell, just a baguette with some brie on it would be more than fine. Or pont l’eveque. It’s been 9 years since I had any cheese though, so maybe my memory is exaggerating how nice these things are.” (It isn’t.)
What non-veggie friendly food do YOU miss the most?
Add yours in the comments! This is a SAFE SPACE. (Although if you don’t miss any meats or cheeses, good job. Stay strong!)
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.