2. The amount of materials you need open for any one project or paper.
5. Buying used books and discovering the owners ahead of you had…interesting ideas about how to use highlighters.
6. Your idea of a “fun purchase” is a new pack of sticky notes.
Surely this will make studying much more exciting!!!!
7. You identify deeply with this late-night grocery run.
Look. It’s all I need.
9. The adjustment period of learning each new professor’s uniquely indecipherable note-writing style.
10. Your gradual, almost imperceptible adoption of academese.
I just used “pedagogical” like eight times in this paper and I’m not even sure…why?
11. You, in the library, on the most beautiful day of the year.
12. You have printed out probably 17–20 trees at this point.
13. You dread nothing more than hearing the words “power” and “point” in the same sentence.
14. You’ve developed a sliding scale for what “messy” means.
Everything in its proper place: all over the floor.
15. You’ve become a MASTER of the one-page cheat sheet.
Nobody can fit more words on a piece of paper than you. NOBODY!!!
17. You don’t recognize the difference between weekdays and weekend days.
20. You’ve developed a very insular, very delirious sense of humor.
You’e lost the ability to make jokes the outer world understands.
21. Your meals are a means to survival ONLY.
Nearest two food items: Sure, this is a meal!
25. You’ve tried the “I’ll just go to bed now, at 8 p.m., and finish this work at 2 a.m.” thing.
I’m sure it’ll go great this time!!
26. There is really only one word that matters to you anymore.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸