2. The amount of materials you need open for any one project or paper.
5. Buying used books and discovering the owners ahead of you had…interesting ideas about how to use highlighters.
6. Your idea of a “fun purchase” is a new pack of sticky notes.
Surely this will make studying much more exciting!!!!
7. You identify deeply with this late-night grocery run.
Look. It’s all I need.
9. The adjustment period of learning each new professor’s uniquely indecipherable note-writing style.
10. Your gradual, almost imperceptible adoption of academese.
I just used “pedagogical” like eight times in this paper and I’m not even sure…why?
11. You, in the library, on the most beautiful day of the year.
12. You have printed out probably 17–20 trees at this point.
13. You dread nothing more than hearing the words “power” and “point” in the same sentence.
14. You’ve developed a sliding scale for what “messy” means.
Everything in its proper place: all over the floor.
15. You’ve become a MASTER of the one-page cheat sheet.
Nobody can fit more words on a piece of paper than you. NOBODY!!!
17. You don’t recognize the difference between weekdays and weekend days.
20. You’ve developed a very insular, very delirious sense of humor.
You’e lost the ability to make jokes the outer world understands.
21. Your meals are a means to survival ONLY.
Nearest two food items: Sure, this is a meal!
25. You’ve tried the “I’ll just go to bed now, at 8 p.m., and finish this work at 2 a.m.” thing.
I’m sure it’ll go great this time!!
26. There is really only one word that matters to you anymore.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵