6. There are a bunch of inscrutable cooking terms everyone else seems to understand, and you’re increasingly suspicious there was a class on this years ago and nobody told you.
What is “braising”? How will I know when “peaks form”? Why would anyone just assume I have a food processor?
11. Forget “just throwing something together”; for you, the decision to try cooking (again) means setting aside half a day for something that will more than likely taste disgusting. Because YOU made it.
Do you know how long it would take *me* to chop the vegetables for this Beginner’s Thanksgiving post? 14 days. And they’re going to look like shit.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.