6. There are a bunch of inscrutable cooking terms everyone else seems to understand, and you’re increasingly suspicious there was a class on this years ago and nobody told you.
What is “braising”? How will I know when “peaks form”? Why would anyone just assume I have a food processor?
11. Forget “just throwing something together”; for you, the decision to try cooking (again) means setting aside half a day for something that will more than likely taste disgusting. Because YOU made it.
Do you know how long it would take *me* to chop the vegetables for this Beginner’s Thanksgiving post? 14 days. And they’re going to look like shit.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻