1. Smart Shopper Electronic Grocery List
This voice recorder-based shopping list printer (I’m sure it has PERFECT hearing) feels like something Disney would have put in a Zenon movie to seem futuristic, and everyone watching would have been like, “I really doubt we’ll ever use something like that stupid.”
3. Non-Ice Ice Cubes
“Why do you have rocks in your whiskey, you big dummy?” That is what people would say to you if you used these. Plastic ones are hardly better. Melting ice is the earth’s natural punishment for drinking one’s beverage too slowly.
5. Envelope Openers
Envelope openers are perhaps history’s oldest over-the-top gadget. Why? You have fingers. (Unless you are the hook guy from before in which case, again, condolences.) Your envelope won’t be pretty once it’s opened, but that is okay because it is now garbage.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏