1. In the very first episode of Pretty Little Liars, Wren wears board shorts.
2. Ezra is NOT the only older male on the show that has shown interest in younger girls.
3. And let's not forget about the time Wren pursued Hanna.
4. Wren has massage skills.
5. Ali hints that the identity of "A" should be more obvious to Spencer specifically.
6. Wren doesn't have any friends his own age.
7. We know almost nothing about Wren's background story.
8. But we do know that Wren has a history of mental illness in his family.
9. His accent is so charming, it would be easy for him to lie without anyone picking up on it.
10. Wren's profession provides him with easy access to medical records and supplies.
11. Wren's making bank.
12. Speaking of Wren's career...what is even going on with that anyway?
13. Ok...is Wren even really a doctor at all?
14. It is implied that Ali knew Wren.
15. Wren lives in Philadelphia, where most of "A's" purchases are made.
16. Wren tells Spencer he has OCD.
17. "A" changed Mona's ability to receive visitors at Radley.
18. Eddie Lamb does not trust Wren.
19. Wren knows about Red Coat and Vivian Darkbloom.
20. Wren has fabulous style.
21. And finally...false evidence in the new Ravenswood "A" lair.
So we're onto you Wren.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!