1. 1. ASHLEY MARIN IS FREE!
Back in her own bed and everything!
We’re so happy for you, boo.
Look how happy Aria is, and she’s not even your daughter!
Hubba, Hubba. Look out, Pastor Ted!
5. 2. CALEB IS OFFICIALLY ALLOWED TO CALL ASHLEY BY HER FIRST NAME.
Jeez, that took a while. Haven’t Hanna and Caleb been dating for like two years??
6. 3. TOBY REALLY NEEDS TO START RETURNING CALLS IN A TIMELY MANNER.
C’mon Toby, we’ve been down this path before. And just look how worried your girlfriend is, bro! Not cool.
Damn, that’s a lot of missed calls!
8. 4. ‘A’ IS REALLY INTO MAGIC NOW.
Aw, one for each of them? How sweet!
Gasp! A saw!
Wait, where’s Emily?
Oh, there she is!
12. 5. AND APPARENTLY SHE’S INTO FRENCH, TOO.
We’ll bet they never thought ‘A’ was bilingual!
Maybe ‘A’ should recruit Jacquie!
14. 6. OH YEAH, AND ‘A’ HAS MONA.
She even gave them a cute little doll in a coffin to prove it!
Or maybe she’s lying…
16. 7. BUT THAT DOESN’T REALLY MATTER, BECAUSE THE COPS FINALLY KNOW WHO KILLED WILDEN!
It’s about time… sheesh.
You’re going down, Cece.
18. 8. ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, WREN AND MELISSA HAVE SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO.
Yeah, that’s right Mel Mel.
Ugh, we just can’t stay mad at that face, though!
And what in the world was Shana doing with those papers in the first place???
22. 9. ARIA IS COMING TO THE REALIZATION THAT JAKE IS NOT THE MAN FOR HER!
I mean, who falls asleep during black-and-white horror films?? Get with it, Jake!
How can you be bored by this?!?
We bet Ezra wouldn’t have fallen asleep…
25. 10. WHICH REMINDS US, EZRA AND ARIA KISSED!
We wish the kiss was more like this… *sigh*
But sadly, it was more like this…
28. 11. BY THE WAY, WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THAT CREEPY MAGICIAN?
Um, how ‘bout NO.
30. 12. ANYWHO, ‘A’ USED HER “SLEIGHT OF HAND” TO LOCK EMILY IN A COFFIN!
In which she was almost sawed in half…
Thankfully, RedCoat was there and used her common sense to turn the machine OFF.
32. 13. WHICH IS WHERE WE FIND OUT THAT THERE ARE ACTUALLY TWO REDCOATS. WHAAAT.
Here we have RedCoat #1. She is also the one who saved Emily from her untimely demise.
And here we have RedCoat #2.
34. 14. REDCOAT #2 TURNS OUT TO BE CECE, WHICH TURNS INTO A ROYAL SMACKDOWN BETWEEN HER AND ARIA.
Time to put those martial arts skills to the test, Aria!
38. 15. BUT THEN, LIKE EVERY VILLAIN IN PLL, CECE FALLS 15 FEET.
41. 16. AND THEN DISAPPEARS.
C’mon girls. You should know how to handle these situations by now. Never take your eyes off the bad guy. EVER.
43. 17. THEY MAY HAVE LOST CECE, BUT REDCOAT #1 LED SPENCER TO ‘A’s’ LAIR!
Damn, that’s some fancy technology right there!
So naturally they try to hack into the system. Someone call Caleb!!
Um, hi there!
46. 18. OH YA, AND MONA’S NOT DEAD. YOU KNOW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO STILL CARED AT THIS POINT.
And lookie here, she’s with Shana!
47. 19. BY THE WAY, ALI IS, IN FACT, STILL ALIVE. WHO KNEW? (UM, EVERYONE.)
Nope, ya sure don’t!
48. 20. AND MRS. GRUNWALD KNEW ABOUT IT.
That sneaky little liar!
And apparently Ali doesn’t want to be found! :O
50. AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:
51. 21. EZRA. IS. ‘A’. (MAYBE)
Hold up. WHAAAAAAT?!?!?
55. THAT’S RIGHT, PEOPLE.
Conclusion: Awesome ending to the summer finale.
We’re going to go cry now.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭