School is out and summer is in full gear.
Promises have been made.
Promises have been broken.
You can feel your brain degenerating.
And your muscles too.
But today is a new day.
And the possibilities are endless.
Or so you tell yourself.
1. But maybe you can try to teach yourself a useful skill like HTML, JAVA, or Python.
2. Maybe you could teach yourself how to cook.
3. Change your Facebook settings to learn a new language.
4. Or read magazines online in another language.
5. Explore Wikipedia Simple English
6. Wikiversity too.
7. Go to a lecture without having to physically move.
Academicearth.org has free lectures and course material from universities like MIT, Johns Hopkins, Stanford and Columbia.