15 Ways To Stay Productive Over Summer Break
Because you can only refresh your newsfeed so many times.
School is out and summer is in full gear.
Promises have been made.
Promises have been broken.
You can feel your brain degenerating.
And your muscles too.
But today is a new day.
And the possibilities are endless.
Or so you tell yourself.
1. But maybe you can try to teach yourself a useful skill like HTML, JAVA, or Python.
2. Maybe you could teach yourself how to cook.
3. Change your Facebook settings to learn a new language.
4. Or read magazines online in another language.
5. Explore Wikipedia Simple English
6. Wikiversity too.
7. Go to a lecture without having to physically move.
Academicearth.org has free lectures and course material from universities like MIT, Johns Hopkins, Stanford and Columbia.