1. So you want to wear a dress/shirt with a ~daring~ neckline.
Moment of silence for Emma Watson’s celestial beauty.
2. Cool. That’s what they have strapless bras for.
3. Look ma, no straps!
Moment of silence for the gum/mint in Brit’s mouth.
7. OK, if I have to pull this up one more time…
8. Do they make suspenders for strapless bras???
9. That would just be called a bra, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place.
Ugh convertible bras, much less glamorous than they sound.
10. Resigned to the fact that my arms will forever be in this position.
11. Maybe if I just take it off…
A girl can dream, can’t she?
12. Nope, too risky.
16. But then it just looks like you’re wearing a bra with clear straps.
Those flimsy strips of plastic are fooling no one.
18. Probably gained 40 pounds of muscle mass from repeatedly pulling my dress up.
21. *Online shops in bed* OoooOOoOOO I like this dress.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂