1. So you want to wear a dress/shirt with a ~daring~ neckline.
Moment of silence for Emma Watson’s celestial beauty.
2. Cool. That’s what they have strapless bras for.
3. Look ma, no straps!
Moment of silence for the gum/mint in Brit’s mouth.
7. OK, if I have to pull this up one more time…
8. Do they make suspenders for strapless bras???
9. That would just be called a bra, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place.
Ugh convertible bras, much less glamorous than they sound.
10. Resigned to the fact that my arms will forever be in this position.
11. Maybe if I just take it off…
A girl can dream, can’t she?
12. Nope, too risky.
16. But then it just looks like you’re wearing a bra with clear straps.
Those flimsy strips of plastic are fooling no one.
18. Probably gained 40 pounds of muscle mass from repeatedly pulling my dress up.
21. *Online shops in bed* OoooOOoOOO I like this dress.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎