1. The celebrity endorsement's dramatic entrance.
*Eva Longoria turning around in a swivel chair*
Or if you're Kate Moss, on a motorcycle that you're not even driving.
2. Or you catch the celeb just livin' her life doin' what she does. #candid
Oh, didn't see you there.
3. Something *relatable*.
"Eight hours of sleep is great...when you can get it."
4. Drew Barrymore wearing fingerless gloves.
5. Jennifer Garner asking rhetorical questions.
DON'T QUESTION ME, JENNIFER.
7. Kicking through WORDS.
8. Disclaimers in 8 pt. font.
9. A lot of this:
10. Legitimate claims.
11. Based on legitimate science.
13. The actual liquid product.
But under what real-life circumstance would this happen?
14. Zero gravity.
15. Deriving a very normal amount of pleasure/happiness from applying the product.
16. Andie MacDowell having very glossy hair.
17. Hayden Panettiere perfectly throwing water on her face.
18. Taylor Swift being ethereal.
19. Taylor Swift being uncomfortably sassy.
20. Tying hair into knots to prove something.
21. That annoying Garnier Fructis "woot woot" background music that is actually sampled from this song:
22. Brand taglines.
Because you're worth it.
Don't tell me what I am, cheekbone-brandishing models.
Maybe she's born with it...maybe it's Maybelline.
Pretty sure that if you're born with caked-on shimmer eyeshadow, that is a problem.