1. Throw pillows
2. A landline in an apartment
3. Peds socks
4. Fingerless gloves
5. Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
6. Being lactose intolerant at a cheese fair
7. A Nick Lachey CD
8. A lifetime supply of black licorice
9. Tiny plastic hair ties
10. Clicking the cross to walk button more than one time
11. A spork in theory
12. A spork in practice
13. A rain coat made of papier-mâché
14. Backpack seat belts
15. A life coach for Beyoncé
16. Cotton swabs as anything but earwax dislodgers
17. The time you’ve spent envisioning a relationship with Joseph Gordon Levitt
18. Knowing what the word “hemidemisemiquaver” means
19. A biopic about the forgotten second host of American Idol, Brian Dunkleman
20. Majoring in English or Art History!!!!
21. Jokes about majoring in English or Art History!!!!
22. Having the lyrics to “We Didn’t Start The Fire” committed to memory
23. Decorative pebbles
24. Toe rings
25. Unsubstantiated arguments against LGBTQ rights
26. SPFs that are higher than 50
28. Like maybe even real mascara.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.