61 Things That You Probably Forgot Were Things
Times were simpler when planking was funny.
1. Bubble Trouble.
2. Visually abrasive buddy profiles.
3. !!!Hilarious!!! buddy icons.
4. Wearing ties as belts.
5. The Hampster [sic] Dance.
8. Having serious Miranda hair envy when you watched Lizzie McGuire.
9. Evanescence being embraced by the mainstream.
[whisper screamed]: WAKE ME UP.
10. Ugg boots with denim skirts.
11. Ugg boots in general.
12. Velour or terrycloth monochromatic sweatsuits.
13. Sweatsuits WITH Ugg boots.
14. The janky internet on your flip phone.
15. Wanting the latest flip phone that everyone else in school had at the time.
17. Viral sensations like "Milk and Cereal."
18. "The Llama Song" was definitely not funny, but you thought it was comedic gold.
19. Being unable to escape "Numa Numa."
20. The Flash Mind Reader convincing you that your computer was inside of your brain.
21. People being scandalized by Janet Jackson's boob.
22. STORYBOOK WEAVER.
Where masterpieces were made.
24. Neopets games like Meerca Chase.
25. Or Faerie Bubbles.
26. And Neopets' close cousin, Webkinz.
27. Silly Bandz.
28. Nyan Cat.
29. AOL parental controls.
30. And then subsequently only having access to AOL Kids.
31. Going to whatever lengths it took to talk to your friends on computers during school.
32. The thickness of the original iPod.
33. Every generation of iPod that existed before the iPhone.
Mini, Shuffle, Nano, etc., etc., until infinity.