Somewhat reminiscent of this fishnet ensemble.
Still smizing through the net.
Full body shot.
And full-body mesh.
3. Full-body spangles.
The silhouetted streamer fringe.
4. A leather jumpsuit paired with leather over-the-knee boots.
5. THIS TECHNICOLOR LEOTARD.
Featuring a gilded head wrap.
6. This barely-there unitard.
Seems to defy physical laws because what is holding that together.
7. This Edwardian high-neck lace cape puffy bell sleeve contraption.
8. This studded denim pilot number.
When she decided to give up her aviating duties and pursue krumping instead.
No one does it like Bey.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹