Since Hillary Clinton left the State Department, she’s given many, many speeches — both paid and unpaid — netting an estimated $5 million. Here are the strangest venues she’s either spoken at or will soon.
8. The Biotechnology Industry Organization’s annual convention
And this is not a photo of biotechnology! Clinton will speak this summer at the convention for the trade organization (BIO), which represents genetically modified food, pharmaceutical drugs, and biofuels.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘