Since Hillary Clinton left the State Department, she's given many, many speeches — both paid and unpaid — netting an estimated $5 million. Here are the strangest venues she's either spoken at or will soon.
11. The annual Queen Sofía Spanish Institute Gold Medal Gala
10. The National Automobile Dealers Association Convention & Expo
9. The Marketing Nation Summit
8. The Biotechnology Industry Organization's annual convention
7. The Montreal Board Of Trade
6. The National Association of Chain Drug Stores
5. The National Association Of Convenience Stores
4. The United Fresh Produce Association
3. The American Chemistry Council
2. A Boys & Girls Club of Long Beach, California, corporate luncheon
1. The Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
Katherine Miller is the political editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Katherine Miller at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.