1. Majority Leader Eric Cantor lost in stunning fashion Tuesday night to tea party challenger Dave Brat.
2. And Sen. Ted Cruz’s staff appears to be pretty celebratory on Twitter in response. The senator and the majority leader have clashed before, most notably over Obamacare. Here are tweets from three top staffers.
3. Cruz’s speechwriter and senior communications adviser:
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝