We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handy teeth-whitening pen that'll make your teeth so white your friends might need sunglasses to look at them. 😎 FYI — reviewers with sensitive teeth have been able to use this with no problem!
2. A pet hair remover to practically erase pet hair from your home — no matter how many fur babies you have. 🐶 🐱 Just roll this tool back and forth and watch as hair disappears into the waste chamber. Gone are the days of using sticky tape and disposable lint roller sheets.
Promising review: "This product works incredibly well. I have two short-haired cats. Not a huge amount of hair but still a quite a bit left wherever they lay consistently. This easily lifts up the visible and not so visible fur. Reasonable price, easy to use, and money well spent because it works so well to rid your home of all shedded fur. After this one wears out, I will definitely buy another one. Highly recommend for all pet owners." —Patrice Majors
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
3. A ridiculously popular "cat dancer" toy that'll amuse even the laziest of cats and provide hours of entertainment for UNDER $3.
Promising review: "We just took this out of the box and our cat who usually does nothing but lay around the house LOVES this!! I think this is the perfect cat toy. Extremely easy to use, easy to store, and got our fat, lazy cat running and playing. It was money well spent." —piebald
Get it from Amazon for $2.65.
4. A bottle of Bio-Oil packed with skin-loving ingredients like lavender oil, vitamin E, and vitamin A for suuuper hydrated skin! It's noncomedogenic, and reviewers say it can help with scarring, uneven skin tone, and more.
Take it from my BuzzFeed Shopping colleague, Emma Lord:
FWIW this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night.
Promising review: "I bought this product for stretch marks but started using it on my arms and legs. I've suffered from keratosis pilaris on my arms and thighs my whole life and have tried everything to get rid of it. A few weeks of using the oil and it is totally gone! The small scars from scratching at it are highly diminished as well. I couldn't be happier. Still working on my stretch marks, but even if it doesn't work as well on those, this was money well spent. And it smells great, too!" —Pat B
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
5. A three-stage air purifier that captures 99.97% of airborne particles (think, dust, smoke, pet dander) with the touch of a button. It's Energy Star rated and has a washable filter, to boot.
Promising review: "I live in Texas Hill Country. Anybody who lives here understands how bad it is for allergies. I get destroyed twice every year. I also bought a house whose previous tenants had four dogs and the carpets carried all of that. Finally, I have a golden retriever; he sheds and I’ve always had allergy issues with him. With that being said, I put this air filter in a very large den room with 25-foot ceilings — much bigger than the 540 square feet it’s designed for. All I can say is WOW. I bought this thing in January and the next day after I turned it on I stopped waking up stuffy in the mornings. February/March is normally when I get beat to hell by allergies and this year, NOTHING. I would honestly pay a lot more for this thing than $299. I had zero issues with the smell some people complain about, and the noise level on this thing is perfect. My golden loves putting his face above the fan as it blows out the filtered air. This is a no-brainer for me. I recommended for my parents who have four dogs and nonstop allergies (although they probably need a bigger one). I know $299 seems steep for a lot of people but it’s greatly improved my quality of life. No more mornings feeling stuffy is priceless for me. I’ve also noticed my house air filters last much much longer, too. I checked them at three months and they could probably go another three if I had to. If you're hesitant I’d say pull the trigger. Money well spent in my opinion." —Bo
Get it from Amazon for $316.99.
6. A miraculous pumice stone to rid your toilet of those annoying and unsightly stains that have been lingering for yearsss. It works on rust, lime scale, mineral deposits, and more.
It's reusable and reviewers say that with a little scrubbing, it'll get the job done in minutes.
Promising review: "I was skeptical but this pumice stone does wonders for hard-water stains in toilets!! Completely shocked at how well it worked. My toilet looks new after using this. Well worth the money spent!" —Iheartmfs
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+.
7. An interactive dog toy to keep your four-legged friend engaged and focused in a constructive way! There are three types of treat hiding compartments that your dog will have to figure out before they're rewarded.
Promising review: "Bar none, the brick puzzle is the best toy/treat/activity item I have ever, ever purchased for my Yorkie. Piper is totally food motivated, willful, stubborn, and way too smart! This puzzle is a perfect size, extremely durable (believe me, Pipe beats the crap out of it), just difficult enough to keep her attention and desire, but not so much as to frustrate her. For months and months I've contemplated getting a puzzle, but couldn't decide which one or the correct level of difficulty. The Outward Hound Dog Brick Treat...is the puzzle you want right now! It works — who'da thunk?! But again, money very well spent and I will be watching for what comes next in puzzles." —Dana
Get it from Amazon for $14.91+ (available in 22 configurations).
8. A Chi automatic curling iron for perfect, bouncy curls that require ~minimal~ effort. It works best on shoulder length hair and has pre-set temperatures based on your hair thickness.
Just insert a section of hair into the chamber and the curler automatically wraps it around the heated rod! It will beep once the curl is set.
Promising review: "I could not believe how easy this was to use and how perfect the curls turn out! I still found that it takes a while if you plan to curl all your hair, so you will need to leave about 30–45 minutes. My hair is medium length, so it works perfectly. Hair does not get stuck and really works well. It is pricey, but I find it was money well spent." —hms203
Get it from Amazon for $69.11+ (available in seven colors).
9. A vegan exfoliating body scrub to smooth rough or bumpy skin ("strawberry skin" or "chicken skin" are the names you probably hear the most) with a combination of glycolic and lactic acids. Psst — it's fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin!
Promising review: "What sort of magical sorcery went into this product?! I have tried everything from drugstore brands to very expensive salon brands and have not had the results this product has given me. I only just started using on the back of my legs and I’m seeing results there as well. Money well spent!" —Diana V Fryc
Get it from Amazon for $30.
10. A liquid tartar remover for cleaning your pup's teeth and freshening their breath without using a toothbrush. Just add one tablespoon (for every 32 ounces of water, approximately) to your pet's water bowl and replace when necessary.
Promising review: "This stuff works! My min pin has visible tartar in some areas. I got this stuff about two weeks ago and already I'm seeing improvement in the amount of tartar. I started out with a smaller amount in his water in case he didn't like the minty scent. He drinks his water like always with the full dose in it. So glad I tried it. Well worth the money spent!" —Wilma Rainwater
Get it from Amazon for $8.41+ (available in three flavors and three sizes).
11. A handy puzzle board that provides a flat surface large enough to sort and assemble a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle. The four sliding drawers are perfect for organizing pieces based on color or shape!
12. A 23andMe test to learn more about your family and genetic history. It takes five to six weeks for results and the included saliva collection kit = no needles!!!
Promising review: "This was fun! You can only judge things like this on entertainment value. Having said that, I’ve researched my family history back to the 1100s and the results they came up with are 95% in correlation to what I’ve come up with. I’d say this was money well spent! Easy to use. Just follow the directions and mail it in. There’s several reviews on here saying their samples got rejected and the purchasers would never use the product again and it’s hard to use... After using the product myself I’m not sure how it’s possible to screw this up! All you have to do is spit in a tube!!! EASY!" —EHC
Get it from Amazon for $199.
13. A dog DNA kit that'll share insights on your beloved four-legged friend in about two to four weeks. Plus, knowing your pup's breed, health risks, and inherited conditions can help you better care for them!
Promising review: "I was searching for reasonably priced DNA tests for my dog, and while this is on the expensive side, it was WELL worth the money. I have a rescue dog who I thought was a shepherd mix. She is actually a purebred German shepherd, and as most people know, GSDs are very prone to a lot of health conditions. If I had chose a different DNA test, I would have spent hundreds of dollars getting her tested for different health conditions common to GSD. With Embark, I didn't have to pay extra. And she came back as clear for all the genetic diseases they test for. They have even helped me figure out some things about her from the surveys and questionnaires they have available. I recommend this test to everyone who is looking for a DNA test." —Jessica Allenbaugh
Get it from Amazon for $139+.
14. A posture-correcting back brace that trains your muscles to sit up straight without restricting your movement. Improved posture can help with body pain, better spine health, and more!
15. A jetted tub cleaner that'll clean the inside of your tub in 15 minutes while you sit back and relax! The formula can remove soap buildup, bath and body oils, and more. Just run the water in your tub, add the cleaner, and turn on the jets.
Promising review: "I bought a jetted tub cleaner from a home improvement store to see how well this product would do in comparison. DO NOT buy anything else to clean a tub! This cleaner literally blows other cleaners out of the water! Oh Yuk flushed algae and skin cells out of my pipes that other products couldn’t get! The smell from the aftermath was absolutely nauseating but it was worth every penny I spent on this product! Oh Yuk is the truth!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
16. A pair of super-soft high-waisted leggings because you can wear them literally anywhere (reviewers say they aren't see through) and pair them with anything! These bb's are versatile.
Promising review: "Money well spent. Love these! They're soooo soft and super comfortable!" —mari mez
Get them from Amazon for $10.49+ (available in one size, which is the equivalent of women's sizes S–L, and plus size, which is the equivalent of women's sizes XL–XXL; capri or regular lengths; and 25 colors/patterns).
17. A corded epilator if you HATE shaving (#me) and want smoother, hair-free legs, underarms, and more. There are two speed settings and the epilation head can be detached for easy cleaning!
Promising review: "Money well spent! I have had one of these for at least 15 years. I just got another to have at the lake. The more you use it, the finer your hair grows. I use it on legs, armpits, and bikini area. It's great to not shave every day. You may want to exfoliate to try to avoid getting ingrown hairs." —aubrey antonuccio
Get it from Amazon for $39.96.
18. A stylish down jacket to wear throughout the colder months because this outer layer is warm. It's filled with 90% duck down and 10% duck feather for superior insulation and the hood is lined with cozy fleece. It also has SIX pockets!!!
Promising review: "This is a wonderful jacket. It made an impressive Christmas present. It is roomy but the zippers on the sides allow for more room if you need it. I'm very, very pleased with this purchase. Money well spent!!!!" —J. Backstrom
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in women's sizes XXS–5X and 13 colors).
19. A stationary bike with an adjustable handlebar, padded seat, and tablet mount to make exercising at home slightly more bearable. Reviewers say it's super comfortable and quick to assemble.
Promising review: "My family put it together in an hour or so! It fits nicely in our living room and is now in our three-season room since warmer temps are approaching! Works well and noise level is great. Easy to move, yet stable in its placement. My iPhone fits in the slot beneath the display. Definitely money well spent, especially if you're on a tight budget and can’t go to gym." —Tamika May
Get it from Amazon for $299.99+.
20. A pair of Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled Bose wireless headphones so you can ~finally~ block out car horns, barking dogs, loud neighbors, etc. etc. The battery will last for roughly 20 hours before needing a charge.
Promising review: "I can't believe I didn't buy these sooner. I have used these on flights, noisy coffee shops, noisy office, and at home with my noisy roommates/neighbors. I don't have to listen to my music as loud. It doesn't cancel 100% of the noise from voices etc. but with music you won't notice anything. Normally my ears hurt with normal headphones because I have to play the music louder. But with these headphones, my ears love me a lot. They are super comfortable. I can wear them for hours. Overall money well spent. The phone call system with these headphones works well!" —Austen
Get them from Amazon for $314.95+ (available in black and silver).
21. A box of 100 conversation starters to encourage fun and interesting conversations with your S.O. Break this card game out on date night or whenever you feel like a screen-free activity!
Promising review: "We really enjoy using these on a regular basis. My husband keeps them on his nightstand and breaks them out regularly with a smile on his face. He loves these moments! I highly suggest this for couples in all stages of their relationship. Two to three cards at a time or make a date night of it. Money well spent and everyone needs that quality time with their love." —Erin Folkemer
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
22. A Waterpik with 10 pressure settings to remove plaque and food debris that your toothbrush might have missed. FYI — the flosser tip can rotate 360 degrees for those hard-to-reach areas.
Promising review: "This Waterpik does an outstanding job, and I can see the difference in my teeth and gums after a few days' use. It is good for cleaning between the teeth where the toothbrush misses. If you get this, follow the directions. Money well spent." —Roy
Get it from Amazon for $75.33+ (available in four colors).
23. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot so you can whip up delicious meals without using every pot and pan in the kitchen. (Nobody has time for all of those dishes, am I right?!) The inner pot and lid are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after you're done.
This do-it-all kitchen appliance is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer.
Promising review: "I want to start by saying that I am one of those guys that can hardly boil water. So cooking is not my thing. I can cook chicken, steak, pork, sausages, and steam vegetables with this cooker. It is wonderful. I have not even started to use other features. I probably will never do so. The quality is great; all the parts made from high-quality stuff. Well worth the money spent. Thank you!!!!!!" —Prince
Get it from Amazon for $99.95+ (available in three sizes and two styles).