1. 1. Hold a miniature version of your loved one in your hands
6. 2. Or place them somewhere else on your body
8. 3. Strike a pose
12. 4. Make sure you ask your parents and in-laws to join in the fun
15. 5. Choose some cool effects during the editing process
19. 6. Utilise your bridal party
23. 7. Choose a stellar theme
27. 8. Use a prop
32. 9. Unify your bridal party with one strong look
This look is obviously ‘grow your hair out’.
37. 10. Look to your parent’s photos for inspiration
40. 11. Add a little spice
46. 12. Work with some natural elements such as water or fire
50. 13. And if all becomes a little too much, opt for an action shot
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦