1. Spike is the ultimate bad boy.
2. No one throws shade like Spike.
3. He's got a comeback for every situation.
4. He knows how to make an entrance.
5. He's been burning up screens since long before Twilight.
6. He's basically just really hot.
7. Like damn.
8. Spike is nothing like Angel.
9. If Spike loves you as much as he loves Bloomin' Onions... you're a lucky woman.
10. Parents love him.
11. Siblings like him too.
12. He'll watch soap operas with you.
13. Sure, he's a scary vampire, but he's sensitive!
14. He can work a hawaiian shirt.
15. Despite the bleached hair hate, he works it.
16. What woman can resist a British accent?
17. He looks good from every angle.
18. He poses like a champ.
19. The only thing better than Spike in a hawaiian shirt is Spike without a shirt.
But the best thing about Spike...
20. ...is that he really, really, really, loves Buffy.
21. And he got all nervous around Buffy and it was adorable.
22. Did Angel ever say anything this poetic?
23. This speech was everything.
"I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I'd prefer you didn't.
I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker; I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes. A lot of wrong bloody calls.
A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of.
Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything.
When I say I love you, it's not because I want you, or because I can't have you - it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try... I've seen your kindness, and your strength, I've seen the best and the worst of you and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are.
You're a hell of a woman.
You're the one, Buffy."