6. “Did your parents need fertility help/Were you natural?”
I can’t even begin to describe how much of your business this is not.
1. Why do you care about my parent’s fertility issues?
2. No, we were not mixed up in a test tube.
3. Really, this is so none of your business.
It’s the worst when people you JUST met ask you this. And yet, it happens all the time.
21. “Do you ever switch places?”
This is an especially stupid question if you’re in high school or college.
No, I didn’t decide to take on my sister’s Trigonometry class for a day with no prior experience, just like how she would never try to go to volleyball practice in my place.
Contrary to popular belief, our lives are not like a TV show.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉