6. “Did your parents need fertility help/Were you natural?”
I can’t even begin to describe how much of your business this is not.
1. Why do you care about my parent’s fertility issues?
2. No, we were not mixed up in a test tube.
3. Really, this is so none of your business.
It’s the worst when people you JUST met ask you this. And yet, it happens all the time.
21. “Do you ever switch places?”
This is an especially stupid question if you’re in high school or college.
No, I didn’t decide to take on my sister’s Trigonometry class for a day with no prior experience, just like how she would never try to go to volleyball practice in my place.
Contrary to popular belief, our lives are not like a TV show.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.