1. When you convinced your mom to buy you a Heart of the Ocean replica necklace off of eBay.
2. When your parents had to give you a limit on the amount of times you were allowed to watch your Titanic VHS.
3. When your go-to slumber party movie was always Titanic, without question.
4. When you waited patiently by your cassette radio all day to be able to tape the movie version of My Heart Will Go On FEATURING DIALOGUE.
5. When you'd sit in cold water in the bathtub, just to see what it must have felt like for Kate and Leo during filming.
6. When you fantasized that Molly Brown's advice would someday help you out at a super fancy dinner.
7. When you recognized that Rose's mom was in Wild America, and felt kind of guilty that you were cheating on JTT.
8. When you signed up for tap and ballet in case you'd ever get into a dance-off with Jack Dawson.
9. When you memorized ALL THE WORDS, and had to let everyone who watched it with you know how good you were at it.
10. When you wished Mattel would make a Barbie version of the Titanic, complete with the first class dining room.
11. When you overheard some kids behind you during an assembly saying Leo and Kate were dating IRL, and felt compelled to correct them.
12. When you did your History paper on John Jacob Astor.
13. When you watched it with your parents and were able to perfectly time when to go to the bathroom.
14. When you got in minor fights with your fellow fifth graders over who would get to marry Leo. Obviously you.
15. When you would go to the library and head straight to the History section for some Titanic time, so you could be on par with James Cameron in case he cast you in a sequel.
16. When you bought each and every magazine with Leo and/or Titanic and plastered the posters all over your room.
17. When you became enraged upon realizing Rose could have scooted over a little.
18. When you felt that Cal Hockley was the embodiment of evil.
19. When you quizzed your friends on Titanic trivia, both real life and movie, just to prove your devotion.
20. When you knew Jack's advice would stick with you for life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!