There once was a time where our very own Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio graced the covers of pretty much any teen magazine that had pullout posters. Let's take a trip down memory lane.
1. It all started innocently enough when your Mike Seaver crush got some little healthy competition in the form of Luke Brower.
2. Flash forward: Oh hey, what’s this western movie my parents rented from the video store? OH SWEET LORD.
3. The Basketball Diaries is based on a book, mom. Totally fine to rent.
4. '90s Leo as Romeo made ninth grade English class better for literally everyone.
5. Casual suit-wearing Leo brought you a sense of control in a world full of chaos.
6. Then it happened. THEN. IT. HAPPENED.
10. With Titanic came instant superstardom and a slew of headlines that delivered the truth.
11. JTT was unceremoniously replaced on your pre-teen bedroom walls with a shrine to this sultry fox:
12. And '90s Leo made you an avid reader of fine literature.
In conclusion, even though we love and support present-day thespian, environmentalist, and beard owner Leonardo DiCaprio…
...there will never be another love as true and beautiful as '90s Leonardo DiCaprio.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!