1. When John Travolta came on stage to introduce Idina Menzel singing “Let It Go” from Frozen, he really butchered it. It sounded like “Adele Dazim.”
Eric Stonestreet of Modern Family said it all with this Vine.
2. Or was it Adela Dazeem? Someone who created this Twitter account thinks so.
4. Or as Sarah Michelle Gellar would say…
5. It didn’t take long for #AdeleDazeem to trend on Twitter.
6. Both spellings, actually:
Good night, everyone!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍