1. Just a few weeks ago, Family Guy fans were saddened when Brian Griffin got hit by a car and died.
2. Like, people were REALLY sad.
3. Because it was so sad.
(People were angry too. In a recent interview, Alex Borstein told BuzzFeed: “How are human beings still functioning when the reaction that I’ve seen to a talking cartoon dog’s death is — there’s been more outrage than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. The hate mail I’m getting on Twitter. Oh my god, it’s insane! Like, the responses I’m getting are, ‘Bring back Brian, you bitch!’”
5. On Sunday’s episode, Stewie went back in time and saved Brian from being hit by the car.
6. Was it the power of the petition and fan outcry? Considering that Family Guy episodes take more than nine months to make, no. Or, as the show’s creator, Seth MacFarlane put it:
And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash.
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺