1. Just a few weeks ago, Family Guy fans were saddened when Brian Griffin got hit by a car and died.
2. Like, people were REALLY sad.
3. Because it was so sad.
(People were angry too. In a recent interview, Alex Borstein told BuzzFeed: “How are human beings still functioning when the reaction that I’ve seen to a talking cartoon dog’s death is — there’s been more outrage than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. The hate mail I’m getting on Twitter. Oh my god, it’s insane! Like, the responses I’m getting are, ‘Bring back Brian, you bitch!’”
5. On Sunday’s episode, Stewie went back in time and saved Brian from being hit by the car.
6. Was it the power of the petition and fan outcry? Considering that Family Guy episodes take more than nine months to make, no. Or, as the show’s creator, Seth MacFarlane put it:
And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩