1. We can all agree that there's no reason to ever visit Manitoba.
2. It's a completely forgettable province.
3. The Hudson Bay coastline won't take your breath away at all.
4. You won't find any moments of quiet calm.
5. The prairies won't make you marvel at the beauty of the world.
6. We get it, Manitoba. You have fields of stuff. Geez.
7. There aren't any cute animals anywhere in Manitoba.
8. Who would even want to visit the polar bear capital of the world? Nobody.
9. Let alone see thousands of Beluga whales. Yawn.
10. Get a job, bison.
11. In the winter, there's no fun to be had in Manitoba at all.
12. You might as well just stay inside all the time.
13. You can't take your family anywhere fun in the summer, either.
14. They'll just be bored out of their minds.
15. The residents obviously don't know how to have a good time.
16. And what are sports lovers supposed to do in Manitoba? There's nothing for them.
17. There's no culture to be found anywhere.
18. No important museums to visit.
19. No events to celebrate Indigenous culture.
20. Zero marvels of natural history.
21. Basically, there's nothing in Manitoba to enjoy at all.
22. So why bother?
23. Manitoba is simply a province you should avoid at all costs.
The Winnipeg baseball team is called the Goldeyes. A previous version of this post misidentified them as the Goldeneyes.