We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community (and asked again!) to tell us about the best products they've bought for $25 or less, and here are some of their responses!
1. A Wet Brush, which is especially designed with flexible bristles to detangle hair painlessly without causing extra breakage.
2. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend powder or soft cleanser, which you can use as your one-stop cleaning products for almost every surface in your entire home — like all that cooked-on grime on your stovetop you've never been able to coax off.
3. A mini fan you can plug into almost any USB charger port for a quick cool-down anytime you're stuck somewhere too toasty-warm while working on your computer.
4. A lipstick-sized external battery that holds a full backup charge so you never have that drop in the pit of your stomach when it's noon and your phone's already at 20% battery.
5. An ice roller you can use on your skin to help it absorb serums or at the very least reduce puffiness — you just pop it in the freezer overnight and it'll be ready to, um, well, roll in the morning.
6. A classic clay mask that makes an incredible difference for many people who struggle with acne, redness, and other skin problems.
7. A pack of two discreet silicone anti-slip holders that will make your glasses and sunglasses fit perfectly and stop sliding down your nose.
8. A meat chopping and mixing tool that makes one of the easiest cooking tasks — browning ground beef, chicken, or turkey — even simpler.
9. A fully-equipped mandoline slicer at a price that seems too good to be true, but that's actually legit and going to help you slice and grate veggies like never before.
10. Some long-handled iced tea spoons designed for reaching the bottom of pitchers of cold tea on hot days, so they can also easily stir smoothies and drinks in oversized tumblers.
11. A set of four microfibre makeup remover cloths that coax pretty much every bit of product off your face using just water, so even if you're lazy your face won't hit the pillow with remnants of the day's eyeliner.
12. A vacuum-insulated drink tumbler to keep your coffee hot and your ice water cold much longer than any regular cup or mug possibly could.
13. Or a different vacuum-sealed travel mug with a leak-proof lid that keeps drinks hot for up to seven hours — and cold for up to EIGHTEEN.
14. The Phone Loop, an elastic strap that attaches to your case and gives you a better grip on your phone without adding any bulk.
15. The ultimate bathroom combo: a Squatty Potty toilet stool so your poops will be easier than you ever imagined they possibly could be (even if you have some GI problems).
16. And a bottle of before-you-go toilet spray to imprison any forthcoming smells in the toilet bowl (the only thing your nose will be able to detect is the spray's pleasant scent).
17. And a TubShroom drain protector so your shower pipes will never clog with hair.
18. A fabric shaver that cuts all the pills off your favourite knits so your clothes look new again with almost no effort.
19. A silicone menstrual cup because once you get the hang of it, you'll save money and the environment AND just generally be much less inconvenienced by your period.
20. A cozy sweater-wrapped hot water bottle to warm your cold toes or nose all through the winter nights without the same risks of leaving a heating pad or heated blanket plugged in. Plus it can help relieve sore muscles!
21. A beachy hair waver so you can rock loose texture (without putting in more than a few minutes of effort) whenever the mood strikes you, even when you find yourself awake and bored up at 3 a.m. and get the random urge to do your hair.
22. A set of six packing cubes, because you can efficiently fit lots of clothing in your bag without messing up your careful folding and organization just because you need that one pair of pants that happen to be all the way at the bottom, beneath your neatly stacked tops.
23. A mug warmer because it's 2019 and we have the technology to actually keep your coffee or tea (or hot chocolate or soup) perfectly warm for as loooong as you need.
You, reading every item on this list:
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.