We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Oxo Good Grip's new laptop cleaning tools, which are actually fun to use to give your tech a much-needed pampering.
2. An ingenious double-layer container so you can transport all the parts of your lunch in a single bowl and prevent your meticulously prepped meal from being a soggy mess by your lunch break.
3. A handy (literally) magnetic wristband for anyone who's ever wished they had an extra limb (or two or three) when working on a repair or DIY project.
4. A convenient condiment fork you can store around the snack jar itself, so you won't ever find yourself ~in a pickle~ and have to stick your fingers in the brine.
5. An endlessly reusable, non-adhesive hair remover roller you can just glide over your furniture to suck up the seemingly impossible amounts of fuzz your beloved fur baby deposits on a daily basis. Yes, you can now wear black pants and have company over! Maybe even both at the same time!
6. A keychain-friendly car escape tool that could actually save your life in an emergency. This tiny miracle has both a seatbelt cutter and a window breaker to get you to safety ASAP.
7. A powerful heated shiatsu massager so you can basically come home to a soothing spa experience every dang night.
8. A green-tea infused memory foam mattress topper that over reviewers swear by for upgrading their mattress and turning their bed into the cozy paradise it was meant to be.
9. The ToiletShroom, a flexible unclogging tool for anyone who has ever used a traditional plunger and thought "There has GOT to be a better way."
10. A super handy adjustable jar opener so you'll never again have to give up on having a pickle or spaghetti sauce because dang do they superglue that stuff closed!?!?!
11. An OMG-worthy cat cap, which your cat really, really wants you to decide you can live without. But one look at the review photos and you'll know you can't.
12. An ingenious blind cleaner brush to get into hard-to-reach crevices, because letting all that dust sit there just because blinds are hard to clean would be downright (window)sill-y.
13. The LifeStraw, an incredible portable filter that'll let you safely drink from even the ickiest-looking natural water sources and that could be a literal lifesaver on your next adventure.
14. The Squatty Potty, a simple yet revolutionary bathroom stool that may change how you pass *your* stool for the rest of your days.
15. A real-life invisibility cloak (!!!) that comes with a code for an app that'll allow you to use the cloak like a green screen to take Muggle-world-defying pics and videos. This is definitely one magical object you can't live without if you are an angsty teen boy fighting the forces of evil from wizard school and/or you're looking to become Master of Death.
16. A rotating makeup organizer to save you precious space and make your humble dresser or bathroom counter feel like an A-list dressing room.
17. A tube of hair finishing cream to tame flyaways and get an updo so perfect that Audrey Hepburn herself would be shook.
18. An absolutely incredible tortilla blanket so you can fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a human burrito.
You trying to live without these products from now on:
Looking for more Amazon Canada finds? Check out our favourite products that make being a grown-up easier, gifts for wine lovers, and products anyone with damaged hair needs.
Still shopping? Check out: